Great work from our team on this installation at Manchester Airport using Daikin Sky Air Advanced Series, utilising R32.
The Daikin Sky Air Advanced Series with R32 delivers future-proofed, best-in-class climate control for commercial and public buildings, such as hotels, leisure facilities, retail outlets, concert and conference venues.
- High efficiency: – Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) – compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements.
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge.
- Very compact and easy to install.
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping.
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C.
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application.
Aerocool are Daikin UK D1+ Premium Partners, which means our customers can expect the highest standards of product, practice and performance from working with a world market leader.
Our in-house team can, if required, design bespoke systems for your premises, taking into consideration environmental and efficiency issues, using the latest software, technical skills and experience, provide a tailored solution to meet all your HVAC needs.
Daikin Sky Air Advanced Series Installation – Manchester Airport